The CL650 Ceiling Lift is a fixed battery-operated patient lift that is mounted in tracks that are installed into the ceiling. The lift is used with a sling or walking harness to transfer the patient along the track. A heavy-duty motor and extra wide gear are designed for long life with continual use.
Purchase Also Includes: Standard charger, battery pack and hand control.
Need More Information? Contact Us Here
CL650 Ceiling Lift
- 650 lb Safe Working Load
- Available in Power Traverse
- Manufactured in the United States
- Warranty on Components: 3 Years
- Option for Scale
- On-board intelligence to monitor lift usage
- Backlit LCD Screen Display
- Safety Features & Controls
*Pricing shown is for the motor hoist only. For full system assessments, recommendations, or installations please call us at (617) 895 7966 to speak with a specialist, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a dialogue about what solution may be right for you or your orginization*
- 650 lb. weight capacity
- 14.25" x 12.25" x 6.25"
- Overall weight of 29 lbs.
- Manual/Optional power traverse
- Lifting belt is 2" wide, has 94" of spoolable length
- Lifting speed of 2.3 cm/second
- All metal gearing
- Dual-pawl emergency brake
- 2-12 V SLA, 5.0 Ah batteries
- Charger input of 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 amp, NEMA 5 power cord
- Approximately 120 lift cycles per charge at 200 lb. load
- Hand-held remote plus on-board controls and electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- 20 Amp motor rating
- Signals/Alerts include power-on, connected-to-charger, low battery, emergency down, overload, overheat, start-up electrical fault modes