The Multi-Purpose Sling (a.k.a Amputee Sling) is a full body patient/resident sling intended for use with large patients and amputees. Rated to 1,000 lbs., double-box stitched for added safety and durability, 4-loop connection design, color-coded for sizing, padded legs (deluxe) for extra patient comfort, and made of a durable polyester material with polyester webbing.
Wipeable Material Option - Made of a durable acrylic coated polyester material with moisture repellent polyester webbing. The wipeable acrylic material allows for the material to be cleaned with a standard sani-wipe.
Need More Information? Contact Us Here
Multi-Purpose Amputee Sling
- 1,000 lb Safe Working Load
- Manufactured in the United States
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL
- Made for Amputees
- Seated Sling: Transfers - Chairs/Beds/Cars
- Reusable: See "Laundering Instructions"
- Material Options: Polyester / Wipeable / Mesh
- Loop Style Attachment
- Warranty: 6 months